Young hero Nikhil is one of the most sought after actors in the current generation. Even though the actor’s last release, Shankarabharanam, disappointed his fans, Nikhil has a great news on the occasion of Sankranthi.
This morning, Nikhil took to Twitter and revealed that he has signed three interesting films and that all these films will be made in 2016. Out of these three, his fantasy thriller with VI Anand will roll out from the 19th of January and more details about the remaining two projects will be announced later.
One of the remaining two projects will be Kartikeya 2, a sequel to his 2014 hit thriller, Kartikeya. Keep watching this space for more updates about the young hero’s future projects.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon