Today is the birthday of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna. This Tollywood Manmadhudu was born on August 29th in 1959 to Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu and Smt. Annapurna in Chennai. Nagarjuna spent his childhood in Madras and Hyderabad. After completing his M.S. in Automobile Engineering from Eastern Michigan University, Nagarjuna made his entry into films with ‘Vikram’ in 1986.
Nagarjuna has consistently re-invented himself over the years and he has never hesitated to try out new things. Films like ‘Manmadhudu’, ‘Shiva’, ‘Geethanjali’ and ‘Ninne Pelladutha’ remain unique and special in our industry. The devotional sagas, ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’, are a testament to his versatility. 123telugu.com wishes Nagarjuna a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead.
- Star heroine goes spiritual
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 gets a tentative release date
- Young beauty hits the gym
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- 1 million views for Suvarnasundari’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you