One of the most humble and down to earth superstars, Allu Arjun celebrates his birthday today. Fondly called as Bunny, he has built quite a good reputation for himself through his hard work, outstanding dances and choosing interesting projects.
He began his film journey with a cameo appearance in Chiranjeevi’s Daddy, and then made his debut in K Raghavendra Rao’s Gangotri. However, it was with the film Arya, which made Bunny a bankable star.
Post the success of Arya, he acted in several hits like Desamudhuru, Bunny, Parugu and Julayi. Another film Vedam, where he played the role of Cable Raju, turned out to be a critical success.
Despite a few setbacks in recent years, he’s all set to make a strong comeback with Surender Reddy’s Race Gurram. Bunny’s birthday is extra special this year, as he became a proud father of a baby boy few days back.
123telugu.com wishes him a very Happy Birthday and a lot of happy times ahead.
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
Articles that might interest you