One of the most humble and down to earth superstars, Allu Arjun celebrates his birthday today. Fondly called as Bunny, he has built quite a good reputation for himself through his hard work, outstanding dances and choosing interesting projects.
He began his film journey with a cameo appearance in Chiranjeevi’s Daddy, and then made his debut in K Raghavendra Rao’s Gangotri. However, it was with the film Arya, which made Bunny a bankable star.
Post the success of Arya, he acted in several hits like Desamudhuru, Bunny, Parugu and Julayi. Another film Vedam, where he played the role of Cable Raju, turned out to be a critical success.
Despite a few setbacks in recent years, he’s all set to make a strong comeback with Surender Reddy’s Race Gurram. Bunny’s birthday is extra special this year, as he became a proud father of a baby boy few days back.
123telugu.com wishes him a very Happy Birthday and a lot of happy times ahead.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you