The director with a tremendous grip on mass pulse, Boyapati Sreenu, is celebrating his birthday today. He has made three films so far – Bhadra in 2005, Thulasi in 2007 and Simha in 2010. All three films are big commercial hits and Simha has ended up as one of the best films in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s career. Sreenu comes across as a very humble and jovial person and industry people like him for his nature.
Boyapati is known for getting into the skin of his characters. You can see him actively participating in the proceedings while canning the action sequences of his movies. His next release, ‘Dhammu’ with NTR as the hero, is all set for a release this Friday and expectations are high on the film.
123telugu.com wishes Boyapati a very Happy Birthday.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser