Popular hero Nandamuri Balakrishna turns 53 today. He was born on June 10th 1960, into the family of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu in erstwhile Madras. Balakrishna is the sixth son of NTR and he spent much of his early life in Chennai. He made his acting debut with ‘Tatamma Katha’ in 1974.
Balakrishna is known for his emotional nature and mass entertainers. His punch dialogues and action entertainers are a big hit with the masses. Some of Balakrishna’s biggest commercial hits include ‘Simha’, ‘Narasimha Naidu’,’Samara Simha Reddy’, ‘Bhairava Dweepam’, ‘Aditya 369’, ‘Rowdy Inspector’, ‘Lorry Driver’, ‘Mangamma gari Manavadu’, and ‘Nari Nari Naduma Murari’ .
Balakrishna is all set to begin work on a new project soon. He will be working in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction and 14 Reels Entertainment banner will be producing this movie. Sai Korrapati will be presenting this project.
123telugu.com wishes Nandamuri Balakrishna a very Happy Birthday
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017