One of the most talented and maverick directors, Puri Jagan celebrates his 46th birthday today. After directing some Television serials, Puri burst on to the big scene with his debut film ‘Badri’ with Pawan Kalyan. He went to make a strong statement with Ravi Teja’s blockbuster hit ‘Idiot’. But it was Mahesh Babu’s Pokiri which made Puri one of the most after directors in Tollywood.
Stars who worked with Puri have openly admitted that he is their first choice when comes to choosing a director. Puri has always been famous for completing projects in less time and delivering huge hits. Puri’s last outing was Allu Arjun’s Iddarammailatho and he is currently busy filming for a film called Heart Attack with Nitin.
123telugu.com wishes this talented director a very Happy Birthday and wonderful year ahead.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you