It is perhaps ironic that Daggubati Rana’s birthday should fall exactly a day after the birthday of Victory Venkatesh. Rana is the true successor to the legacy of Venkatesh and he is the second generation Daggubati Hero to make his mark in the Telugu Film Industry. Born on December 14th 1984, Rana turns 27 today. He is the son of D.Suresh Babu and the grandson of Dr.D.Ramanaidu.
Rana made his debut with the critically acclaimed Shekhar Kammula flick ‘Leader’. He won instant recognition for his tall good looks and deep voice. Rana also made waves in Bollywood with ‘Dum Maaro Dum’, where he shared screen space with Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu.
Rana is currently busy in Telugu with ‘Naa Ishtam’. A new film with Krish Jagarlamudi is going to start today and this film has been titled ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. Rana also has ‘Department’ in Bollywood, where he is playing the role of a tough cop. Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt are his costars in the movie.
123telugu.com wishes this talented young hunk a Very Happy Birthday.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls