Two of the most talented directors in Tollywood, Chandrasekhar Yelati and Nandini Reddy celebrate their birthdays today. Both these directors won Nandi Awards for their debut films in Aithey and Ala Modalaindi respectively.
Incidentally, Chandrsekhar and Nandini started their career as assistant directors in Gunnam Gangaraju’s “Little Soldiers”. Both these film makers are particularly known for their different style of film making.
Chandrasekhar Yelati is fresh from the success of the adventure thriller Sahasam, where as Nandini Reddy got mixed reviews for the Siddharth, Samanta starrer Jabardasth.
123telugu wishes these talented directors, a very Happy Birthday and the best of luck for their future.
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017
- Saaho’s classy first look thrills fans
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth