August 29th is the birthday of Tollywood Manmadhudu, ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna. The handsome star was born on this day in 1959 to Telugu cinema stalwart Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu and Annapurna in Chennai. Nagarjuna spent his childhood in Chennai and Hyderabad. After completing his M.S. in Automobile Engineering from Eastern Michigan University, Nagarjuna made his entry into films with ‘Vikram’ in 1986.
Nagarjuna has always been an actor who has been willing to try out new roles and concepts. He has consistently re-invented himself and the best example of that is his latest look for the film ‘Love Story’. He has managed to pull off a look that heroes half his age would be worried to even try. To this day, films like ‘Manmadhudu’, ‘Shiva’, ‘Geethanjali’ and ‘Ninne Pelladutha’ remain unique and special in our industry. Despite his glamour, he has managed to successfully dabble in devotional dramas like ‘Annamayya’ and ‘Sri Ramadasu’ as well.
Nagarjuna has an exciting year ahead, with the releases of ‘Shirdi Sai’, ‘Damarukam’ and ‘Love Story’ coming up.
123telugu.com wishes Nagarjuna a very Happy Birthday.
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him