Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is making his Tollywood comeback after nearly two decades with Manamantha. The film, directed by Chandra Shekar Yeleti, also stars yesteryear heroine Gauthami in a prominent role.
Expressing his happiness on being part of Manamantha and even dubbing in Telugu on his own, Mohanlal said, “Manamantha is my first full length Telugu movie. I learnt, understood the Telugu language before dubbing for 68 hours in 7 days. I am very happy with my Telugu dubbing.”
Produced by Sai Korrapati on his Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner, Manamantha features an interesting concept of 1 World, 4 Stories. The film is simultaneously releasing in Telugu, Tamil (Namadhu) and Malayalam (Vismayam) on August 5th.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer