Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is making his Tollywood comeback after nearly two decades with Manamantha. The film, directed by Chandra Shekar Yeleti, also stars yesteryear heroine Gauthami in a prominent role.
Expressing his happiness on being part of Manamantha and even dubbing in Telugu on his own, Mohanlal said, “Manamantha is my first full length Telugu movie. I learnt, understood the Telugu language before dubbing for 68 hours in 7 days. I am very happy with my Telugu dubbing.”
Produced by Sai Korrapati on his Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banner, Manamantha features an interesting concept of 1 World, 4 Stories. The film is simultaneously releasing in Telugu, Tamil (Namadhu) and Malayalam (Vismayam) on August 5th.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- Low key releases this week