A hardcore fan of Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep died after meeting him in Thumukuru area of Karnataka. Going into details, Sudeep’s latest flick, Hebbuli was declared a hit at the box office and the makers visited several theaters in Karnataka and personally thanked the audience.
As per schedule, Sudeep reached Gayatri theater in Thumukuru are where fans gathered to catch a glimpse of him. In that process, Sasidhar, a hardcore fan of Sudeep got the chance to meet his matinee idol and even got a hug from him.
Unfortunately, Sasidhar on his way back home suffered a cardiac arrest and passed away before reaching the hospital.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date