A hardcore fan of Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep died after meeting him in Thumukuru area of Karnataka. Going into details, Sudeep’s latest flick, Hebbuli was declared a hit at the box office and the makers visited several theaters in Karnataka and personally thanked the audience.
As per schedule, Sudeep reached Gayatri theater in Thumukuru are where fans gathered to catch a glimpse of him. In that process, Sasidhar, a hardcore fan of Sudeep got the chance to meet his matinee idol and even got a hug from him.
Unfortunately, Sasidhar on his way back home suffered a cardiac arrest and passed away before reaching the hospital.
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you