Hari Priya and Varun Sandesh are appearing in the lead role opposite each other in the upcoming movie ‘Abbai Class…Ammai Mass’. True to the name, Hari Priya will be seen as a mass masala loving girl in the movie. The characters are quite opposite to the ones normally seen in a Telugu film. This is a love story between a soft guy and a rough girl who is ready to take on anything. With a song like ‘Mai Hoon Na….Kangaru Padaku’ one would think that it is song that the hero sings out to the heroine, but the heroine will be singing the song to the hero here.
Director Koneti Sreenu says that one should watch the movie in the theater to find out more about this unique story. This very song is being filmed in Hyderabad currently and the movie is being produced by Lakshman Cine Visions Corporation.
This sure is one radically different concept coming out from our industry.
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
Articles that might interest you