The Bangalore beauty Haripriya is elated with the success of Pilla Zamindar and is confident that it will put her on the road to Tollywood stardom. Acting aside Haripariya is an accomplished badminton player. The sport she says helps her to keep fit. She reveals that Sridevi and Soundarya are her all time favourite actress.
She openly admitted that Tollywood will be her first priority and said that she would love to do movies with all leading heroes in the Telugu film industry. Speaking about the movie Pilla Zamindar the actress said that the role was tailor made for her and she thanked the Telugu audience profusely for the success of the film. Recollecting her entry into films Haripriya said that it was sheer destiny and attributed the positive turn of events in her life to Lord Saibaba. In her free time the actress said she is practicing Violin.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor