It is well known that popular director Harish Shankar was supposed to direct a film featuring Allu Arjun after Ramayya Vastavayya. However, the project never materialized due to reasons unknown. Harish went on to score a modest hit with Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam For Sale later.
According to the latest reports, Harish Shankar is once again busy penning a script for Allu Arjun. Apparently, the film might be considered if everything falls into place after Bunny completes his immediate bilingual film with Tamil director Lingusamy.
Meanwhile, Harish Shankar will be turning producer with the Sai Dharam Tej-BVS Ravi project, which will be launched very soon.
- Kamal Haasan Wants Deepika’s Head Saved
- AR Rahman, Boney Kapoor Avoid Padmavati Issue
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors