“I play the main villain and I sport an entirely new look. We’re just left with a few days of shoot. This film is a total entertainer and I am very confident it will appeal to everyone,” Harish told IANS. He also added that shooting for his role was a lot of fun. The film’s shooting is progressing at a brisk pace. Nani will be seen as a Balakrishna fan and will even sport a tattoo.
This film is being directed by Hanu Raghavapudi of Andhala Rakshashi fame and produced by Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta and Anil Sunkara under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Vishal Chandra Sekhar is composing the tunes.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram