The super success of Gabbar Singh has made Harish Shankar, the director of the film, a hot property in tinsel town. He’s being flooded with offers from several top producers and big league actors who are keen on working with him. Buzz is that Harish Shankar’s next film is likely to be with NTR, although there has been no official confirmation yet. Meanwhile, Gabbar Singh is on a rampage at box office all over the world. In AP, the film is going strong in almost all the areas and it has smashed several records. In Bangalore, the film has set a new record for the highest first week gross for a Telugu film and also registered the highest ever collection for a Telugu film. In the US, the film raked in more than $1 million so far. Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan had played the lead roles in the film. After directing two superhit films, Mirapakay and Gabbar Singh, it remains to be seen what Harish Shankar’s next film will be.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing