Ever since Harish Shankar issued a statement that he’ll encourage only local talent in his films, he has received quite a few compliments from a lot of people. Although several filmmakers have raised the topic in the past, very few have managed to put it into practice for various reasons. Soon after Harish Shankar revealed his intention, he has been flooded with queries about Samantha and Shruti Haasan, two of his heroines in Ramayya Vastavayya, who are incidentally not from Andhra Pradesh. Defending his statement, Harish Shankar clarified saying, “Helloooo Guys don’t break ur heads on heroines . All my heroines are fluent in telugu as far as considered for my dialogues :-).” Incidentally, both of them speak Telugu, but they haven’t begun dubbing their own voice yet for their films. Ramayya Vastavayya stars NTR, Samantha and Shruti Haasan in lead roles and Dil Raju is producing the film.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you