Due to the political climate in the state, there is a huge uncertainty surrounding the release dates of big budget productions right now. But there is one director who is extremely confident about the release date of his film and he is none other than Harish Shankar.
He has reconfirmed that Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’ will release on September 27th, as scheduled. He has also revealed that the dubbing work of the film is underway. This news has brought cheer to NTR’s fans.
Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Shruti Haasan will be seen in a crucial role. Thaman is composing the music and Dil Raju is the producer of this mass action entertainer.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you