Talented director Harish Shankar, who did not see much success with his last film Ramaiyya Vastavaiyya, is gearing up for his next. Already this news has been making the rounds from quite some time now, but Harish himself confirmed the news today.
Harish revealed that he will be doing this film in the production of Paruchuri Prasad. The script work has already been readied, and a young hero from mega compound, will be playing the male lead.
Paruchuri Prsad has earlier produced the blockbuster Simha with Balakrishna. More details on Harish Shankar’s new flick will soon be be revealed.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account