Talented director Harish Shankar, who did not see much success with his last film Ramaiyya Vastavaiyya, is gearing up for his next. Already this news has been making the rounds from quite some time now, but Harish himself confirmed the news today.
Harish revealed that he will be doing this film in the production of Paruchuri Prasad. The script work has already been readied, and a young hero from mega compound, will be playing the male lead.
Paruchuri Prsad has earlier produced the blockbuster Simha with Balakrishna. More details on Harish Shankar’s new flick will soon be be revealed.
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you