Talented director Harish Shankar, who did not see much success with his last film Ramaiyya Vastavaiyya, is gearing up for his next. Already this news has been making the rounds from quite some time now, but Harish himself confirmed the news today.
Harish revealed that he will be doing this film in the production of Paruchuri Prasad. The script work has already been readied, and a young hero from mega compound, will be playing the male lead.
Paruchuri Prsad has earlier produced the blockbuster Simha with Balakrishna. More details on Harish Shankar’s new flick will soon be be revealed.
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
- KTR’s magical experience with Baahubali
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
Articles that might interest you