It is a known fact that the Telangana government is giving 4000 rupees each for every acre of land owned by the people of Telangana so that they can utilize it for their future farming activities.
All those who own lands are receiving the cheques in the scheme called Raitu Bandhu. Similarly, director Harish Shankar, who owns a few acres in the village of Kamadanam also received an amount as a part of this scheme.
Interestingly, Harish has returned the cheque back to the government asking them to utilize the amount to farmers who are poor. As of now, he is busy scripting his upcoming film which will be with a star hero.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections