After lying low for a couple of years, Harish Shankar bounced back with Allu Arjun’s summer release, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film had a decent run in the Telugu states. And now, Harish Shankar has kick-started the pre-production for his next film already.
The director took to Twitter and posted a couple of photographs from Washington DC and New York, USA. Harish announced that he is currently scouting for locations. It looks like his next film will have a US backdrop. More details are awaited. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you