After lying low for a couple of years, Harish Shankar bounced back with Allu Arjun’s summer release, Duvvada Jagannadham. The film had a decent run in the Telugu states. And now, Harish Shankar has kick-started the pre-production for his next film already.
The director took to Twitter and posted a couple of photographs from Washington DC and New York, USA. Harish announced that he is currently scouting for locations. It looks like his next film will have a US backdrop. More details are awaited. Keep watching 123telugu.com.
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR