While we did not get any official confirmation or comment, sources close to the parties have confirmed that the news is false. Apparently, the project never even existed.
But both parties would definitely like to work with each other, if an opportunity comes along, added the source.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you