Director Harish Shankar’s twelve year old dream has come true today. This morning, the director’s latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham, was launched formally. On this occasion, the director took to his Twitter profile and revealed that his long cherished dream has come true finally.
Harish Shankar tweeted, “Ever since i saw Arya, my dream was to direct @alluarjun and here comes the Big day #DJonSets“. It’s been nearly 12 years since Aarya’s release. Harish was supposed to direct Bunny after Ramayya Vastavayya’s release, but the project never materialized.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) November 4, 2016
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi