Director Harish Shankar’s twelve year old dream has come true today. This morning, the director’s latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham, was launched formally. On this occasion, the director took to his Twitter profile and revealed that his long cherished dream has come true finally.
Harish Shankar tweeted, “Ever since i saw Arya, my dream was to direct @alluarjun and here comes the Big day #DJonSets“. It’s been nearly 12 years since Aarya’s release. Harish was supposed to direct Bunny after Ramayya Vastavayya’s release, but the project never materialized.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) November 4, 2016
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you