Director Harish Shankar’s twelve year old dream has come true today. This morning, the director’s latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham, was launched formally. On this occasion, the director took to his Twitter profile and revealed that his long cherished dream has come true finally.
Harish Shankar tweeted, “Ever since i saw Arya, my dream was to direct @alluarjun and here comes the Big day #DJonSets“. It’s been nearly 12 years since Aarya’s release. Harish was supposed to direct Bunny after Ramayya Vastavayya’s release, but the project never materialized.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) November 4, 2016
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you