Director Harish Shankar’s twelve year old dream has come true today. This morning, the director’s latest film, Duvvada Jagannadham, was launched formally. On this occasion, the director took to his Twitter profile and revealed that his long cherished dream has come true finally.
Harish Shankar tweeted, “Ever since i saw Arya, my dream was to direct @alluarjun and here comes the Big day #DJonSets“. It’s been nearly 12 years since Aarya’s release. Harish was supposed to direct Bunny after Ramayya Vastavayya’s release, but the project never materialized.
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) November 4, 2016
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
Articles that might interest you