Ever since Harish Shankar turned director, apparently he had a dream – to watch Allu Arjun dance live on the sets. And thanks to his latest film, DJ (Duvvada Jagannadham), the wish is finally coming true after all these years. Incidentally, DJ is also the first film for which Allu Arjun and Harish Shankar have collaborated.
“అస్మైక యోగ తస్మైక భోగ రస్మైక రాగ హిందోళం . excited to shoot a song with @alluarjun it’s been a dream to watch him dancing “Live”,” Harish Shankar posted on Twitter.
Currently, DJ team is shooting a song in Abu Dhabi. The film stars Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde in lead roles.
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
- Theater managers arrested for selling Baahubali tickets in black
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
Articles that might interest you