Gudilo Badilo, the super hit song from Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham, raked up an unpleasant controversy when a few members of the Brahmin community protested against DJ’s makers, demanding them to delete the objectionable lyrics that hurt their sentiments.
Despite the busy shooting schedule, the film’s director Harish Shankar, via a popular news channel, made a heartfelt appeal to all the protestors. Harish Shankar said that he hails from an orthodox Brahmin family and his intention was never to hurt any community through his film.
Harish further appealed to everyone to not misinterpret the song’s lyrics and that he has portrayed Brahmin as a hero in his film. Harish further said that he is currently busy with DJ’s shooting and promised to clarify all the misunderstandings if any once he wraps up the shoot. DJ is going to be released on June 23.
అర్థం చేసుకుంటారని ఆశిస్తూ …… https://t.co/zgKReZK7p6
— Harish Shankar .S (@harish2you) June 2, 2017
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar