Talented director Harish Shankar, who had given blockbuster hits like Mirapakaya and Gabbar Singh in the past, has been busy preparing a script for his next project. His last outing, Duvvada Jagannadham, stood as a decent grosser at the box office.
The latest buzz is that Harish is likely to go with a fresh love story for his next film, featuring all new faces. The film is tentatively titled Daagudu Moothalu. However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this update.
Harish may himself produce this film under his own production house. Stay tuned for complete details about this project.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer