It is a known fact that Harris Jayraj has been chosen to compose tunes for Mahesh Babu’s next which is currently on floors. Reports suggest that Harris is working hard on the album and is readying some unique tunes for the film.
New is that Muragadoss wanted a completely different album from him this time and he is leaving no stone unturned to give Mahesh yet another musical hit after his previous collaboration Sainikukudu.
Rakul Preet is cast as the female lead in this film which is being simultaneously made in both Telugu and Tamil.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film