Handsome hunk Harshavardhan Rane is mostly known to the Telugu audience for his movies such as Thakita Thakita, Avunu and Prema Ishq Kadhal. Today, Harsha joined the list of Telugu stars who have made a Bollywood debut, with his film Sanam Teri Kasam.
Although filled with ample amounts of talent, Harsha has few hit films to his name. Talking about his journey to stardom and his debut, Harsha said “Today, I finally achieved my dream of 15 years. When I first landed in Mumbai, I used to distribute DVD’s through a supplier and always wanted to become an hero.”
Meanwhile, Sanam Teri Kasam opened to some promising feedback today. Harsha is currently busy with the Hindi remake of his Telugu film Maaya under Mahesh Bhatt’s production.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you