Telugu film stars have always been supportive of social causes and this has been proved on numerous occasions. Joining the list of these kindhearted stars,is Harshavardhan Rane. On the eve of women’s day, the handsome actor had put up a sale of the costumes he had worn in all his movies in the Shirt Off garage sale.
Harsha initiated this charity event to raise funds towards the education expenses of a small girl named Swati. Apparently, Swati hails from a poor family and dreams of becoming a doctor. Harsha’s humble initiative has been appreciated by those who took part in the event and bought his costumes.
Harsha will soon be seen in Ravi Babu’s ‘Avunu 2’ and will also be making his Bollywood debut with ‘Satra Ko Shaadi Ho’, which is being produced by John Abraham.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?