Actor and writer Harshavardhan’s career is going great guns these days. He had written the dialogues and screenplay for Nithin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar starrer Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and his work was appreciated by one and all. Now, he has bagged yet another big project. He revealed that he’s going to pen dialogues for ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam. Vikram Kumar is directing the film and it’s being produced under Annarpuna Studios banner. Shriya Saran and Samantha are also part of the cast. Harshavardhan is quite excited about this offer and has stated that he’ll try his best to do justice to the responsibility bestowed upon him. The film is expected to go on sets later this summer. Anup Rubens will score the music. More details about this film will be revealed soon.
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity
- HM Reddy honor for Surender Reddy
- Bhojpuri star’s crucial role in Chiru’s Sye Raa
- Megastar Wishes Actress For Crossing A Milestone
- Dil Raju – Koratala – Allu Arjun film on cards?