Actor and writer Harshavardhan’s career is going great guns these days. He had written the dialogues and screenplay for Nithin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar starrer Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe and his work was appreciated by one and all. Now, he has bagged yet another big project. He revealed that he’s going to pen dialogues for ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer Manam. Vikram Kumar is directing the film and it’s being produced under Annarpuna Studios banner. Shriya Saran and Samantha are also part of the cast. Harshavardhan is quite excited about this offer and has stated that he’ll try his best to do justice to the responsibility bestowed upon him. The film is expected to go on sets later this summer. Anup Rubens will score the music. More details about this film will be revealed soon.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you