After Ram Charan and Rana Daggubati, yet another actor from Telugu film industry is all set to make his debut in Bollywood. Harshvardhan Rane, who has acted in Thakita Thakita, Avunu and Prema Ishq Kadhal, has been roped in as one of the lead heroes in an upcoming Hindi film titled Satra Ko Shaadi Hai.
Talking to a leading newspaper, Harshvardhan confirmed about his debut and also revealed that John Abraham is producing the film. The shooting of this film recently began in Bhopal and he has already shot for few days. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Earlier this month, Harshvardhan had wrapped up shooting for his upcoming Telugu film Maaya, which is being directed by Neelakanta. The film is based on the concept of extra-sensory perception and the actor is quite excited about the film. Apart from this film, he has played an important role in Sekhar Kammula’s Anamika which is going to hit the screens soon.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you