Nandamuri Balakrishna and Brahmanandam worked together in several films. But now, the audience will surely miss their comedy in NBK’s 99th film Dictator. If the latest reports are to be believed, Brahmanandam has reportedly walked out of the film.
Going into details, the makers asked Brahmi for bulk dates which the comedian couldn’t oblige. As he was doing several films, he cited date issues and politely denied the offer and walked out from the film. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Directed by Sriwaas, Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads in the film. Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations.
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
Articles that might interest you