Even before Loafer was released, there was a lot of hype and reports about Puri directing a movie titled Rogue. The movie was supposed to be a bilingual flick and was going to be the debut of Ishaan, son of producer CR Manohar.
According to the latest developments, Rogue has apparently been shelved. Although the reason is unknown, sources say that Puri is interested in shooting for a completely new love story. Currently Puri is in the process of developing a script for this new project. An official confirmation is yet to be made. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper