Remake movies are emerging as a popular trend in Tollywood and these films have emerged as the most reliable formula for success in the tinsel town. The latest update reveals that the hatrick hero Nikhil’s next will be based on a Bollywood remake.
Few days back, we had reported that ace writer Kona Venkat is all set to produce a flick with Nikhil. According to the latest reports, this movie will be the remake of Bollywood’s super hit comedy film ‘Phas Gaye Re Obama’. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is still awaited.
Uday Nandanavanam will be making his debut as a director through this film. Praveen Lakkiraju will score tunes and other details about cast and crew will be announced shortly. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Rajamouli joins Instagram
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Vijay Deverakonda looks stylish in Taxiwaala’s first look
- Young Actress In Talks For Naga Shaurya’s Next?