In a major boost to the cinema halls across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the High Court of the twin Telugu states has given its nod to hike ticket rates by theater managements. The HC also directed the two state governments to form committees on ticket rates.
The High Court also made it clear that the increased ticket rates will be valid only until the government committees headed by the respective state secretaries finalize the ticket rates. The HC also gave a deadline of March 30, 2017 to the committees to finalize the ticket rates.
The High Court’s new order will be a blessing in disguise for several high-profile movies that are slated to release during Sankranthi and until March.
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you