The Superstar Rajinikanth and KS Ravikumar project Lingaa, is proceeding at a brisk pace for its planned December 12th release. Meanwhile, stunt choreographer Lee Whittaker tweeted,”Couple days left for Lingaa’s huge action climax.” This is indicative of the scale of action sequences that are being canned for the movie.
Lee whittaker is a Hollywood stunt choreographer who is famous for his work in movies such as ‘Die hard’, ‘Fast Five’ and ‘Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter’ among others. This A.R Rahman musical has Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty playing the female leads.
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
- KRR Wants To Work With Nani, Rana
Articles that might interest you