The Superstar Rajinikanth and KS Ravikumar project Lingaa, is proceeding at a brisk pace for its planned December 12th release. Meanwhile, stunt choreographer Lee Whittaker tweeted,”Couple days left for Lingaa’s huge action climax.” This is indicative of the scale of action sequences that are being canned for the movie.
Lee whittaker is a Hollywood stunt choreographer who is famous for his work in movies such as ‘Die hard’, ‘Fast Five’ and ‘Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter’ among others. This A.R Rahman musical has Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty playing the female leads.
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name