Whenever any Rajnikanth film is on the cards, there is a huge curiosity among the audience. We had earlier reported that the films unit was busy shooting in Karnataka. Latest update is that the film will have some heavy duty graphics. As the story of the film is based in and around a dam, some high end graphics of a bridge construction and demolition, have been designed exclusively through graphics.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing the female leads, and A R Rahman composes the music score. The makers have planned to release the film on December 19th. Rajnikanth will be seen in a double role in this film, and K S Ravi Kumar is the director.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?