Annapurna Studios will be blanketed in a heavy security cover tomorrow for the opening ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie. With the presence of some of the top most politicians from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana expected to attend, the makers are taking no chances.
Strict access card entry and lots of bouncers are going to be in place for the event and police officials are also throwing a cordon around the main inauguration area.
Directed by Krish and produced by First Frame Entertainments banner, the movie is about the greatest Satavahana King of all time, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you