Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, is currently busy shooting for his second movie Kanche. According to the latest update, a heavy duty set has been erected in Ramanaidu studios for a special episode of the film.
Reportedly, a hefty amount has been spent on this set which was designed according to the taste of pre-independence era. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick and Praghya Jaiswal is the female lead.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album