Akhil Akkineni’s most eagerly awaited romantic action entertainer, Hello, released to positive reviews on Friday. Thanks to the overall positive word of mouth and reviews, Hello opened to decent day one collections both in the twin Telugu states and in the US.
In Krishna district, on day 2, Hello collected a share of Rs. 12,53,519, taking is 2-day share to Rs. 34,92,958. The long festive weekend has just begun and the film is expected to take advantage of it in all the regions.
Vikram Kumar’s terrific making, the pulsating action and chase sequences and the romance track between the lead couple and of course Anup Rubens’ hit music are the major takeaways from Hello.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon