Akkineni Akhil is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Hello. The film is in its post-production phase and the makers are planning some very interesting promotions for the same.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the Guntur region rights of the film have been sold for a decent amount of 3 crores to SV Cinemas. This is a good price keeping in consideration Akhil’s first film which did not do well.
Hello is directed by Vikram and is produced by Annapurna Studios.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon