Now that Kabali shows in several cities are slowly beginning, various reports are coming forth one by one. The latest we hear from our close sources is about a smashing 20 minute flashback episode which is set to give goose bumps to all Rajni fans.
Going into details, the said flash back comes at a crucial point and will showcase Rajni as a 30 year old man. The dialogues, mannerisms and the emotions that will be generated through Rajni’s young character will remind everyone of his Basha days and is said to be the biggest highlight of the film.
Rajni plays an ageing don in the film who fights for the rights of Tamils in Malaysia. Directed by Ranjith Pa, Kabali has Radhika Apte as the female lead.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR