Following the mammoth success of his previous release, Baahubali The Beginning, maverick director Rajamouli is a name to reckon with across the country. The director, who is now busy with the film’s second part Baahubali The Conclusion, recently interacted with a leading media house.
In his interview, Rajamouli spoke at length about his Bollywood dreams, Baahubali franchise and how he deals with such a monumental pressure to deliver huge with The Conclusion. Rajamouli confirmed that he has been getting a lot of offers from Bollywood and didn’t rule out a project in Karan Johar’s production.
When asked of he is under pressure to live up to the giant expectations on the second part, Rajamouli said, “No there is no pressure. I don’t take the appreciation of my past work too much in my heart. But I know there is a lot of expectation. I keep that in the back of my mind. But I’ll not let it affect my work.”
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture