Numero uno director SS Rajamouli and Rebel Star Prabhas first teamed up for the blockbuster action drama, Chatrapathi around a decade ago. The duo then joined forces yet again for the blockbuster movie franchise, Baahubali.
In his latest interview, Rajamouli opened up about his hero and the ‘Darling of the industry’ Prabhas. Rajamouli described Prabhas as grounded, caring and well-behaved as a person and that he has evolved a lot as an actor. Rajamouli further said that Prabhas has changed the style of his script selection and has been attempting diverse roles.
Jakkanna also said that Prabhas was the only choice for Baahubali and that he can’t see the film and Prabhas astwo different entities.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you