Numero uno director SS Rajamouli and Rebel Star Prabhas first teamed up for the blockbuster action drama, Chatrapathi around a decade ago. The duo then joined forces yet again for the blockbuster movie franchise, Baahubali.
In his latest interview, Rajamouli opened up about his hero and the ‘Darling of the industry’ Prabhas. Rajamouli described Prabhas as grounded, caring and well-behaved as a person and that he has evolved a lot as an actor. Rajamouli further said that Prabhas has changed the style of his script selection and has been attempting diverse roles.
Jakkanna also said that Prabhas was the only choice for Baahubali and that he can’t see the film and Prabhas astwo different entities.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date