Numero uno director SS Rajamouli is yet to come out of the hangover from the historic success of Baahubali 2. The maverick director is currently in Galle, Sri Lanka, rejuvenating himself before he takes the plunge into his next project.
It looks like Rajamouli is having a gala time in Sri Lanka. The ace filmmaker took to Twitter and posted a picture, captioning, “Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them”. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is yet to zero in on a script for his next project.
Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them. pic.twitter.com/5PWwb8fcge
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 29, 2017
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon