We already reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu will adopt two villages, Burripalem in Andhra Pradesh and the other one in Telangana. While Burripalem being Mahesh’s native village was a natural choice, it took the Superstar decent time to spot the right village in Telangana’s Mahaboobnagar district.
Finally, the makers of Mahesh’s latest hit, Srimanthudu, announced that Mahesh Babu has finally zeroed in on Siddhapuram village in Kothur mandal of Mahaboobnagar District in Telangana. While not many details are available regarding Mahesh’s developmental plans for Siddhapuram, it is learnt that the Superstar will start the groundwork very soon.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Regina surprises with her funky look
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam