We already reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu will adopt two villages, Burripalem in Andhra Pradesh and the other one in Telangana. While Burripalem being Mahesh’s native village was a natural choice, it took the Superstar decent time to spot the right village in Telangana’s Mahaboobnagar district.
Finally, the makers of Mahesh’s latest hit, Srimanthudu, announced that Mahesh Babu has finally zeroed in on Siddhapuram village in Kothur mandal of Mahaboobnagar District in Telangana. While not many details are available regarding Mahesh’s developmental plans for Siddhapuram, it is learnt that the Superstar will start the groundwork very soon.
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
- Young Actress Gets An Interesting Tattoo
- What happened to Anushka’s Bhagmati?
Articles that might interest you