We already reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu will adopt two villages, Burripalem in Andhra Pradesh and the other one in Telangana. While Burripalem being Mahesh’s native village was a natural choice, it took the Superstar decent time to spot the right village in Telangana’s Mahaboobnagar district.
Finally, the makers of Mahesh’s latest hit, Srimanthudu, announced that Mahesh Babu has finally zeroed in on Siddhapuram village in Kothur mandal of Mahaboobnagar District in Telangana. While not many details are available regarding Mahesh’s developmental plans for Siddhapuram, it is learnt that the Superstar will start the groundwork very soon.
- Poll : Which genre of film are you expecting from ‘NTR-Trivikram’ film?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- Raja The Great’s team to celebrate the film’s success
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST