Yesterday, Allu Sirish smartly tricked everyone when he tweeted something which meant that he is getting hitched very soon. Those who believed Sirish was indeed getting married even congratulated him. And now, the just released first look poster of the young hero’s upcoming film revealed the pun intended in Sirish’s tweet.
Allu Sirish’s latest film has been titled Srirastu Subhamastu. The film’s title and the first look poster instantly gave a wholesome feeling of Telugu tradition and created a positive buzz for the film. Srirastu Subhamastu stars Lavanya Tripathi opposite Sirish and the film also features Prakash Raj, Tanikella Bharani and Rao Ramesh in prominent roles.
Srirastu Subhamastu has been directed by Parasuram and produced by Sirish’s father and senior producer Allu Arvind. The film will release as an early summer treat.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you