Nandamuri Balakrishna revealed his long-cherished wish. Speaking at Jai Simha’s success celebrations last night, the 57-year-old actor announced that when he turns 60 he will play 11th century Vaishnava Theologist Swami Ramanujacharya in a biopic.
“Sri Ramanujacharya preached that all human beings are equal and even wrote the Ashtakshari Mantra. Playing such a great man on-screen is a blessing,” Balayya said. However, the actor didn’t reveal the name of the director and other details about the biopic.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser