Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most awaited 150th film, the Telugu remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi, has been in news since last year. The film will be helmed by VV Vinayak, who has been wrestling with the script to give nothing less than a memorable comeback film for Chiru.
Apparently, VV Vinayak recently met Chiru and narrated the complete script. Elated with the way the script took its shape, Chiru reportedly gave Vinayak a tight hug in admiration. However, even though the film’s unit is all set to roll, the excessive heat has delayed the launch and the movie is expected to go on floors once the mercury levels come down.
Tentatively titled Kathilantodu, this power-packed film will have music by DSP. Ram Charan will produce this film under his Konidela Productions banner in association with the original version’s makers, Lyca Productions.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you