Recently, the first look stills of Tamil star Karthi’s forthcoming film, Kashmora, made a huge splash on the internet. The photographs revealed Karthi as a menacing warlord, sporting baldhead and a thick, long beard.
According to the latest reports coming in from Tamil media, Kashmora’s makers opted for 3D face scanning technology, a first time feat in Kollywood, for a crucial 15 minute sequence in which Karthi will appear as the tyrannical warlord.
Kashmora is high on visual effects as the film will feature 90 minutes of VFX footage. Karthi will be seen in three different roles in this high budget film, which has elements of black magic and suspense woven into the story. Nayanthara and Sri Divya will romance Karthi in this Gokul directorial.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you